Accenture - Overall Great Company | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Overall Great Company"

Current Employee - Analyst in London, England

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Amazing culture with inspiring people to be around and learn from. - Great place to jump start your career with plenty of opportunities to learn and support but also a great deal of self-drive is needed to excel and get noticed. - If you're interested in Technology Implementation/Strategy in a Corporate Environment then you can't go wrong with Accenture. - Good work life balance if you manage your workload correctly.

Cons

- Less flexibility of choice for analysts since you generally need to be very proactive to go where you want to go especially when on the bench. - Can feel like your career is dictated by the business needs sometimes unless you're willing to take some big risks promotion wise to change paths. - Sometimes projects can get hectic but that's expected in a consulting firm.

Advice to Management

As the company has reached quite a big size I'd advice the company to pay a bit more attention to the Analyst's interests and try to invest and nurture them in that direction in order to keep retention rates high.

Accenture2019-09-18
  1. "Nice people"

Former Intern - Research Analyst Intern

I worked at Accenture

Pros

Great people! Super friendly staff!

Cons

None! Enjoyed my time working there.

Accenture2019-11-21
  2. "General Accounting Associate"

Current Employee - General Accounting Associate

I have been working at Accenture full-time

Pros

Interesting and youthful environment, I worked in the operations department. Don't let the job title full you though, all you do is process invoices all. Did I mention the free food, drinks and snack? Yes, free breakfast and lunch. You get to pick the shift that works best for you as well. Fun job.

Cons

Low pay for general, $2368 after taxes monthly.

Accenture2020-01-19

Discover more reviews about Accenture.