Accenture - Love my job! | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Love my job!"

Current Employee - Manager in London, England

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great client list, very helpful and encouraging career counsellor, great opportunities to continue to develop and shine as an expert in my field... Fantastic. I can work from home whenever I want. The travel opportunities have been terrific as well. Maternity leave? 9 months full pay including car allowance... really supportive of the work/life balance. Excellent learning opportunities. Truly global... collaborative environment.

Cons

HR is completely incompetent and clueless. Not enough women in senior leadership positions. Laddering (forced performance ranking) is a brutal process, but you get used to it. No one is going to help you find your next role; you have to be proactive to go get it.

Accenture2014-04-17
  1. "the best big corp. by far"

Current Employee - Technology Delivery Lead Manager in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

For a big corp., really amazing culture and focus on addressing systemic imbalances in opportunities for people of all backgrounds. Decent compensation package, good benefits, progression opportunities and paths for everyone, strong HR support

Cons

Can take a while to get to grips with how the machine works Experience is dependent on finding a good network within the company There are a number of paper-pushers that you'll grow to resent :)

Accenture2019-09-19
  2. "Overall good"

Former Employee - Senior Solutions Architect in London, England

I worked at Accenture full-time for more than a year

Pros

Challenging environment, demanding situations, collaboration

Cons

Nothing specific as my experience was good

Accenture2019-09-19

Discover more reviews about Accenture.