Employee Review

Current Employee

An Example of How Businesses Should Be Run

Jan 25, 2021 - Accounting Manager in Easton, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

You are never treated like you are expendable; if there is a problem, team members and executives are motivated to find the root cause and start working on it from there. The company fosters a team attitude and understands that success comes from working as a team. A healthy work/life balance is encouraged.

Cons

Needs to work more on redundancy. There are team members that, if they are out, the remaining department members will be left stranded. There are some ego issues that occasionally flare up.

1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Love the company we have built

Jan 28, 2021 - President in Santa Clarita, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Access Networks is a shining example of an organically-grown startup that evolved into a well-established business. We care about our team deeply and believe our business should serve our team. We don't only say we put our people first, embrace this as our way of life. This core value drives the success you see today.

Cons

Growing fast comes with challenges. We constantly seek to add new people to our ranks and this has been our continued challenge.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Life Changing

Dec 7, 2020 - Director of Engineering in Valencia, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Grows the individual, invests in employees, is serious about work/life balance, friendly work environment, awesome office space, all work needs are attended to promptly

Cons

None. I've never worked anywhere better.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Access Networks.