1. "Broad range of tech, fun team to work with"

4.0
    Current Employee - Developer in Munich, Bavaria

I have been working at Acrontum full-time for more than a year

Pros

- No big company bureaucracy - Things are reactive to demand - I'm learning on the job each day

Cons

- Really fast growth had process issues which were chaotic at times - A few bad team members arrived and since gone

August 22, 2019Head of Human Resources

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, we are glad you are learning each day on the job; one never stops learning and improving! For acrontum fast growth goes hand in hand with adapting to new situations, learning from our mistakes and creating new dynamics. As an agile company we are flexible, solution-driven and constantly ensuring we are up to date with cutting edge technologies. We hope to meet your expectations and are always open to dialog. Thank you for your feedback.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Company with potential but poor management"

2.0
    Former Employee - Head of Consulting in Munich, Bavaria

I worked at Acrontum full-time for more than a year

Pros

Cool, international team with many different personalities to work with.

Cons

Flat hierarchies, only because there is only one boss and he makes that known to everyone, creating a very demotivating environment. The company has no values and culture and as long as you have a different opinion you get sidelined or purely ignored by the laughable C-Level. Projects are usually run based on a master - worker approach, there is no support for consulting, for challenge, you just have to do anything and everything the client wants. Most of the team is junior but the expectations are of seniors delivering and there is no support for growth and learning. Empty promises of offices in USA and other locations while in reality those are just dreams and papers with no real activity. Bottom line, basic mediocre company lead by a person with no management skills, higly resistant to sharing information and doing his management job.

Continue reading

June 15, 2020Acrontum GmbH

Thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with your time at acrontum. We take employee feedback seriously. I would like to better understand your point of view and learn how we can continue to improve the organization for current and future teammates. Please feel free to reach out to me at your earliest convenience – Jennifer Kamp, HR Manager, +49 89 99 74 37 030.

"Great team! But micro management, almost autistic social skills, lies,... from the CEO + weak HR support"

4.0
    Former Employee - IT Consultant in Munich, Bavaria

I worked at Acrontum full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great team, culture and office!

Cons

Leadership and execution is just sad.

Continue reading

July 26, 2019Head of Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. At acrontum we value our employees’ opinions and aim to improve our business continuously. With acrontum growing rapidly, this is a very exciting time for us and we have more great things to come in the future. That is why we are very pleased to be represented by a CEO with years of expertise and know-how in business management. Despite processes developing fast, we can say with certainty that acrontum has always fulfilled its contractual obligations regarding payment and has always been professional in that matter. Operating on that foundation of integrity, trust, and diversity, we are also proud of our positive working environment and strong team spirit across all levels. Therefore we regret to hear about your individual experience. Please feel free to reach out to us directly at info@acrontum.de so we can communicate more effectively about your concerns. We appreciate your time and wish you the very best for the future.

Discover more reviews about Acrontum.