Admiral Group - They tell you that the frontline staff are the most important asset to the company... | Glassdoor.co.uk

"They tell you that the frontline staff are the most important asset to the company..."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Halifax, NS

I have been working at Admiral Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Employee Share Scheme/Dividends -Fresh Fruit Daily -Lots of vacation time + accrued time

Cons

-Incredibly disparate incentive structure purportedly based on how difficult a given employee's skillset is. The difference in incentive caps are *not* proportional. -Significant cutbacks to medical/extended health benefits as of August 1, 2016 with only a few weeks' notice but higher premiums -Major lack of flexibility with regards to scheduling and allowances for vacation/accrued time -A significant amount of... middle-managment apathy getting blamed on staff by upper management -Advancement is *very* nepotistic. Emphasis on sycophants over skilled candidates. -Salaries are not competitive, changes to payscale do not reflect inflation -6am Weekend shifts - for some of us this means getting up as early as 4:00am for a job which is normally 8:30-5.

Advice to Management

Wake up. You're pushing your best and brightest out the door. Senior Management/Operations need to stop turning a blind eye to the garbage performance of middle management.

Admiral Group2016-09-17
  1. "good company"

Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Admiral Group full-time

Pros

share scheme, culture, flexibility, young

Cons

hours/ hard work/ low pay

Admiral Group2019-07-05
  2. "Great experience"

Janitor in San Diego, CA

I worked at Admiral Group for less than a year

Pros

They really seem like they care about staff and making sure you excel in your current job, dont allow you to settle

Cons

It's s hard job for be as it is my first job yet hours are flexible so I don't mind.

Advice to Management

Nice management

Admiral Group2015-06-25

Discover more reviews about Admiral Group.