1. COVID-19

"Good Employer"

5.0
    Current Employee - Customer Success Analyst

I have been working at Alcumus full-time for less than a year

Pros

Having only started recently with the company, it's clear to see that they value their employees and their contributions. The interview and onboarding process was easy, painless and I was kept informed every step of the way The company is expanding, which considering the pandemic you would not see happening for most employers! So it's an exciting time to come into the business Everyone has been welcoming and supportive both professionally and personally

Cons

So far, I can't say there is any

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Investigator"

4.0

I worked at Alcumus full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great opportunity to learn, and grow as an investigator. Work load can get stressful, but it will teach you how to manage your time. If you invest in the company they will invest in you. Raises are good.

Cons

Everyone has too much on their plate including the CEO causing disorganization and mediocre training. Team environment is decent but could be better due to everyone being overworked during the 8 hours. Starting pay is below average.

Continue reading

"A1 Employer - fully deserve the 5 star rating"

5.0
    Current Employee - Regional Operations Manager in Scotter, England

I have been working at Alcumus full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have worked for the company for 14 years - they are the most caring, friendly, family style company I have ever worked for. I started out as a rookie auditor fresh out of manufacturing/laboratory work and have never looked back. I have progressed through the ranks completing many courses/training along the way and the support throughout has been second to none. I now manage a team of 24 auditors and enjoy sharing my experience/knowledge to other auditors.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Alcumus.