"New Start"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Lead Auditor in Northampton, England, England

I have been working at Alcumus full-time

Pros

From the perspective of a new starter I have nothing but positive feedback. The recruitment process was very good from their recruitment team. The Interview process was very good and practical for the world we are in at the moment (held over teams). Since joining I have been made to feel very welcome and received everything I needed in advance to begin my progress from day 1. By day 2 I had already been booked on all future courses required for my role. I am excited to continue my journey and looking forward to the process as I feel well supported so early on.

Cons

Not being able to meet people in person - not their fault its the world we are in at present.

Alcumus Response

January 5, 2021Head of Talent

Hi Thank you for your review. Lovely to read that you had such a positive start in the middle of a pandemic. I'm maybe a bit biased but I agree with you that the recruitment and onboarding team are great! Excited to continue the journey with you and hope you're still enjoying your role as much! If there is anything you like to add, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me directly: terri.foulston@alcumus.com

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Investigator"

4.0

I worked at Alcumus full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great opportunity to learn, and grow as an investigator. Work load can get stressful, but it will teach you how to manage your time. If you invest in the company they will invest in you. Raises are good.

Cons

Everyone has too much on their plate including the CEO causing disorganization and mediocre training. Team environment is decent but could be better due to everyone being overworked during the 8 hours. Starting pay is below average.

Continue reading
  2. "Great company to work for! - Fast paced."

4.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Marketing Executive in Nantgarw, Wales, Wales

I worked at Alcumus full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits (pension/sick pay/mat leave) Leadership team focused on driving positive company culture and enhancing the people strategy. Management team are approachable and open to new ideas and initiatives. Good work/life balance. Great company to work for, teams are very inclusive and welcoming. Alcumus are very people focused. Very fast paced and you learn a lot if you can adapt.

Cons

Lack of progression opportunities within Marketing. No internal promotions, hiring outside of team.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Alcumus.