"Great company"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Cardiff, Wales, Wales

I have been working at Alcumus full-time

Pros

I have been here a few months and I am really enjoying it, all the staff and my team are so friendly and approachable. They are fast growing company and it has a real “family feel” company where they are here to help you. The company growth plans are really impressive and very exciting to feel a part of it and there is definitely room for progression and promotion which is encouraged. I am really enjoying it here really great company.

Cons

None – all really positive

Alcumus Response

January 5, 2021Head of Talent

Hi Lovely review to read, thank you. Hope you're still enjoying your role and excited about all the progression opportunities that comes with how quickly we are growing! If there is anything you like to add, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me directly: terri.foulston@alcumusgroup.com

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Investigator"

4.0

I worked at Alcumus full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great opportunity to learn, and grow as an investigator. Work load can get stressful, but it will teach you how to manage your time. If you invest in the company they will invest in you. Raises are good.

Cons

Everyone has too much on their plate including the CEO causing disorganization and mediocre training. Team environment is decent but could be better due to everyone being overworked during the 8 hours. Starting pay is below average.

Continue reading
  2. "Great company to work for! - Fast paced."

4.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Marketing Executive in Nantgarw, Wales, Wales

I worked at Alcumus full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits (pension/sick pay/mat leave) Leadership team focused on driving positive company culture and enhancing the people strategy. Management team are approachable and open to new ideas and initiatives. Good work/life balance. Great company to work for, teams are very inclusive and welcoming. Alcumus are very people focused. Very fast paced and you learn a lot if you can adapt.

Cons

Lack of progression opportunities within Marketing. No internal promotions, hiring outside of team.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Alcumus.