1. COVID-19

"Alcumus - Great place to work"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales, Wales

I have been working at Alcumus full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

>Look after their staff. >Dealt with the Covid19 crisis well as a business. >I respect Alyn as he tries to make himself accessible to anyone who wants to speak to him and also tries to know as many people by name regardless of seniority.

Cons

>Like previously stated in many reviews it is a fast pace business to work in, I personally thrive working like that, but its not for everyone.

Alcumus Response

January 5, 2021Head of Talent

Hi Firstly, congratulations on over 10 years of service and thank you for taking the time to write your review. 2020 was a very different year for all of us so it's lovely to read that you felt it was handled well as a business and our people have been looked after! If there is anything you like to add, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me directly: terri.foulston@alcumus.com

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Investigator"

4.0

I worked at Alcumus full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great opportunity to learn, and grow as an investigator. Work load can get stressful, but it will teach you how to manage your time. If you invest in the company they will invest in you. Raises are good.

Cons

Everyone has too much on their plate including the CEO causing disorganization and mediocre training. Team environment is decent but could be better due to everyone being overworked during the 8 hours. Starting pay is below average.

Continue reading
  2. "😁"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Customer Service Manager in Cardiff, Wales, Wales
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Alcumus full-time for more than a year

Pros

Quick fast paced working environment

Cons

Work life balance isn't how is like it to be

Discover more reviews about Alcumus.