1. "What a year! Great company to work for"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Recruitment Business Partner in Cardiff, Wales, Wales

I have been working at Alcumus full-time

Pros

Alcumus is a dynamic, fast paced company with a brilliant culture. The people really are at the heart of this business, and after the year that 2020 was, I am so proud to work for this business. Brilliant product line that saves lives!

Cons

You really need to enjoy pace to work here

Alcumus Response

January 11, 2021Head of Talent

Hi Thanks for your review. 2020 was a tough year for a lot of people but we all got through it together so great to hear you feel proud to work for Alcumus. Agree with you on needing to enjoy working at pace too, the weeks fly by! If there is anything you like to add, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me directly: terri.foulston@alcumus.com

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Investigator"

4.0

I worked at Alcumus full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great opportunity to learn, and grow as an investigator. Work load can get stressful, but it will teach you how to manage your time. If you invest in the company they will invest in you. Raises are good.

Cons

Everyone has too much on their plate including the CEO causing disorganization and mediocre training. Team environment is decent but could be better due to everyone being overworked during the 8 hours. Starting pay is below average.

Continue reading
  2. "Great company to work for! - Fast paced."

4.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Marketing Executive in Nantgarw, Wales, Wales

I worked at Alcumus full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits (pension/sick pay/mat leave) Leadership team focused on driving positive company culture and enhancing the people strategy. Management team are approachable and open to new ideas and initiatives. Good work/life balance. Great company to work for, teams are very inclusive and welcoming. Alcumus are very people focused. Very fast paced and you learn a lot if you can adapt.

Cons

Lack of progression opportunities within Marketing. No internal promotions, hiring outside of team.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Alcumus.