"A place to learn, develop and tackle interesting problems"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Amazon full-time

Pros

There are a lot of interesting problems to tackle and solve for. The ability to move internally is good, so personal development is easy. Amazon stock price has done well over the years so it's nice to see that benefit employees directly.

Cons

Because the company is doing so much, there is a lot of things that come at employees. I've had to develop a strong backbone to say "no" to things that are not a high priority to me to ensure I maintain a good work/life balance.

Continue reading
  1. "Good job"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    KEY NOT FOUND: reviews.seasonal-former - Seasonal Warehouse Packer in Lorton, VA

I worked at Amazon

Pros

It was a very self sufficient job and kinda sent you off on your own to learn the ropes of how everything works

Cons

A negative would have to do with the positive i had trouble scheduling other shifts and after awhile of not being able to got terminated

"You Get What You Put In"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Amazon full-time

Pros

Really smart people, a lot of opportunity for growth, always encouraged to be innovative, think big, and create something new. Competitive salary and benefits with other major tech companies. 100% self motivating work environment. No dress code and 4 legged friends are welcome.

Cons

You have to be self motivated. NO ONE will hold your hand and tell you that you're doing a great job. If you need constant affirmations from management, this company isn't for you.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Amazon.