Amazon - Best Employer I had in my career | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Best Employer I had in my career"

Current Employee - Solutions Architect in London, England

I have been working at Amazon full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great atmosphere and place to work. Genuinely still a true startup thinking and best customer obsession I've ever seen. Couldn't wish for any place else.

Cons

That I haven't started earlier to work in this Amazing company.

Amazon2019-02-10
  1. "Great Place to Start a New Chapter to your Career"

Current Employee - Area Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Amazon full-time for less than a year

Pros

First thing first....I work for Amazon Logistics in a Delivery Station. My experience is only in a Delivery Station and can not comment on Fullfillment Centers which are different. If you are looking for a great place to work and great teams, AMZL is a great place to work. The work is physical and mental. You need to be a team player and jump in where needed. As long as you have a can do positive attitude, you will enjoy your time here. Work life balance is a huge plus. Benefits are the best value around. Leadership team is stable and there is lots of opportunity to advance quickly if you are willing to learn and get involved.

Cons

Busy during Holiday season but thats any retail. Expect there to be a learning curve as you will need to open to changing traditional thought but that is not a bad thing.

Continue reading
    Amazon2020-01-21
  2. Helpful (2077)

"You Get What You Put In"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Amazon full-time

Pros

Really smart people, a lot of opportunity for growth, always encouraged to be innovative, think big, and create something new. Competitive salary and benefits with other major tech companies. 100% self motivating work environment. No dress code and 4 legged friends are welcome.

Cons

You have to be self motivated. NO ONE will hold your hand and tell you that you're doing a great job. If you need constant affirmations from management, this company isn't for you.

Continue reading
    Amazon2016-01-11

Discover more reviews about Amazon.