Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A superb company to work for

Mar 22, 2018 - Asset Delivery Manager in Lincoln, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Anglian Water is a progressive organisation that has it’s employees and it’s customers at the heart of it does. The workforce is clearly proud, passionate and really cares about the work they do, which results in a really positive culture and working environment. The benefits and pay are great and there is a real drive to invest in its people. Due to the nature and size of the business, there are so many avenues that can be pursued, should individuals want to diversify. Career progression is fully supported and those that want to progress are given the opportunity to develop. I have really enjoyed my time here and would advise anyone thinking of joining the business to take that leap.

Cons

IT & Network speeds need work but I understand this is coming very soon

Anglian Water Response

Resourcing Manager

Thanks for a 5 star review, we are really pleased your first year has been a success.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Shared values for employee's, customers and community

Jul 27, 2021 - Senior Customer Manager in Huntingdon, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Anglian Water Share my own personal values of looking after people, both the people who work for the company and the customers and community's who are served. I would not be able to work for a company that did not share these values. Benefits are very good. progression and development are very good. Support both financially and mentally very good.

Cons

Lots and lots of constant projects that do not always align. Its like steering a big ship

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Brillaint company to work for

Jul 26, 2021 - Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very welcoming team. Flexible working and very interesting and rewarding work

Cons

Working processes and practices could be improved, but it's an area the bussiness is aware it needs to improve. Work is currently being done to improve this.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Anglian Water.