1. "Wonderful culture with a great mission"

Former Employee - Marketer in New York, NY

I worked at Animoto full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Such a wonderful group of people and a wonderful culture - the team is like one big family. The work-life balance is great too. There's a strong vision and the entire company is pumped about the mission and it's nice to be a part of that!

Cons

The company has pivoted a few times over the years, but is currently on a super exciting trajectory!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Wonderful Culture, Welcoming Community"

Current Employee - Video Producer in New York, NY

I have been working at Animoto full-time for less than a year

Pros

Hands down, this company encourages the best work-life balance of anywhere I've worked. It definitely allows for employees to stick around even as their personal lifestyles may change. There's a lot of care given to hiring well-rounded and thoughtful people, so I can easily say that everyone I work with is hard-working, interesting, and a ton of fun. I've really enjoyed both the work I've been able to do and the relationships I've been able to build with my coworkers.

Cons

Certain projects can have a "too many cooks in the kitchen" feel. While it's helpful to get different perspectives, it can be counter-productive if people are expressing their opinions without understanding the relevant details.

2. "Great culture, exciting opportunity"

Current Employee - Engineering Manager

I have been working at Animoto full-time

Pros

The respect for the work life balance and the people and the culture are truly amazing

Cons

Open office plans are harder to concentrate in.

Discover more reviews about Animoto.