AppDynamics - Best decision of career | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Best decision of career"

Current Employee - Sales Engineer in London, England

I have been working at AppDynamics full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Excellent on-boarding - mix of self taught, group knowledge sharing, shadowing meetings, and a week long trip to bootcamp in San Francisco. - Excellent team - surrounded by highly motivated committed people across all job roles. - Unified goal - this is the first company I have worked for where I truely feel that all members of the team across all departments are in sync, and are working towards a common... goal. - Excellent Managment - managers genuinely care about your progression, and have complete faith in you. - Flexibility - you are able to manage yourself freely, but support is always available when needed. Performance is assessed on outcomes, rather than how long you are in the office. - Hard work is rewarded, this isn’t a role where you can sit back and blend in. You are expected to perform and develop, and are supported to do so. - Extremely fast growth - I agree with another review which says you have all the benefits of working for a large organisation, with the environment of a startup. - Cisco acquisition seems to be only positive - AppDynamics has retained its culture, managment and focus. There is no hint of being absorbed into Cisco any deeper. Don’t let the Cisco ownership give you doubt about applying.

Cons

- While it is very busy, and work-life balance can sometimes suffer, the rewards completely make up for this.

AppDynamics2018-08-22
  1. "Great company great colleagues."

Former Employee - Sales Development Representative in Maidenhead, England

I worked at AppDynamics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome company to work for in all areas.

Cons

I have no concerns I had a great experience.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the great work.

AppDynamics2019-10-03
  2. "Ship has sailed"

Current Employee - Enterprise Sales Manager in London, England

I have been working at AppDynamics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Cisco uplift as well as a new partner network. A proven go to market strategy!

Cons

Limited growth and now part of a much large organisation with little development on the product in comparison to other competitors

AppDynamics2019-09-25

Discover more reviews about AppDynamics.