Apple - Good company | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Good company"

Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Salary, benefits, culture, people, exposure

Cons

Lack of Progression, overloaded, training, manager support

Apple2019-08-15
  1. "Excellent People"

Former Employee - Specialist in Boston, MA

I worked at Apple part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Coworkers are smart, fun, and supportive -Lots of opportunities to grow in your role -Typically hire internally for promotions The things I miss most about working at Apple are the people I worked with. I liked nearly everyone I worked with and felt supported both as a colleague and as a person. While the job was often very challenging, it was also very rewarding.

Cons

-It's retail: customers can be very difficult. -Working in a company that is always in the spotlight has its challenges -Good starting pay for retail, but compensation is not close to the amount of money I made for Apple. It could be a fairly high stress environment at times, particularly on weekends, during launches, and during the holiday season. Also, be careful who you tell that you work for Apple. Everyone has an opinion about Apple, and sometimes they want to pick a fight.

Continue reading
    Apple2020-02-18

"Challenging, Rewarding, but ZERO work/life balance. Most satisfying , most difficult and most rewarding job ever."

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

We work with geniuses - in every department, We create innovative products that thrill our customers and create new product categories - who else can say that?

Cons

ZERO ZERO ZERO work/life balance. Execs have been saying for YEARS that they understand and will make it better. But in actuality, it gets worse every year! It is obviously top management LIP SERVICE because if they meant it, they could fix it tomorrow. They have hundreds of BILLIONS in the bank. If they REALLY cared about employee work/life balance, they could bring aboard the right number of folks to make that issue dissolve. Sick of hearing the lies. Just don't lie about wanting to fix it, when they clearly DON'T care

Apple2014-08-29

Discover more reviews about Apple.