"Great company to work for"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in London, England, England

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Very smart and capable colleagues. - Excellent pay. - Extensive benefits package: you'll very well looked after. - Management seem genuinely invested in employee wellbeing. - Encouraged to innovate and push ideas forward. - Lots of development opportunities, if you're willing to put the work in. - A genuine feeling of shared pride in what the company achieves.

Cons

- Unusual culture, takes some getting used to. - Rate of growth is risking standards. - Feedback outside of formal review sometimes hard to come by.

Continue reading
  1. "A decent company to work for!"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Contractor - Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET)

I have been working at Apple for more than a year

Pros

A brilliant, supportive atmosphere. The atmosphere is described as supportive, fast-paced and challenging. Positive working relationships. ... Excellent staff benefits. ... Encouragement. ...

Cons

Internal politics can affect the work culture Poor workplace morale. Because Apple employees often create products and programs very quickly under intense pressure, that can contribute to a very harsh work environment

"Challenging, Rewarding, but ZERO work/life balance. Most satisfying , most difficult and most rewarding job ever."

4.0

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

We work with geniuses - in every department, We create innovative products that thrill our customers and create new product categories - who else can say that?

Cons

ZERO ZERO ZERO work/life balance. Execs have been saying for YEARS that they understand and will make it better. But in actuality, it gets worse every year! It is obviously top management LIP SERVICE because if they meant it, they could fix it tomorrow. They have hundreds of BILLIONS in the bank. If they REALLY cared about employee work/life balance, they could bring aboard the right number of folks to make that issue dissolve. Sick of hearing the lies. Just don't lie about wanting to fix it, when they clearly DON'T care

Discover more reviews about Apple.