1. "Had some growing pains, but has matured well"

Current Employee - Developer
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at AppyWay full-time for more than a year

Pros

* Culture: I don't normally make a big deal out of company culture, but people are friends. Like they actively talk to each other and do stuff at the weekends.... it's not something I see very often, but is a great atmosphere. * Calibre: These are excellent people, both technically and personally, who I can trust to do their job well. On the dev side I have complete faith handing my code over into the care of others, on the data side I trust their work and judgement. * Functional Team: No back biting, undermining, gossip or empire building. As the company has grown and formed departments, things have meshed pretty well and the right people mostly seem to have fallen into place. * Cool dev problems. Geospacial data over time, big data sets, high volume event ingestion, distributed systems with partitioning. It's _all_ interesting. * Office Dog! Harvey is a cutie.

Cons

* It's relentless. (Still growing fast, lots to do) * The product direction can be a bit chaotic. * Still get the occasional - "It's only a button, just stick it in, that's what, couple of hours?"

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Exciting, inventive and loads of energy"

Current Employee - Lead Developer in London, England

I have been working at AppyWay full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The ability to work on cutting edge technology. The team energy is great, people are compensated adequately. A lack of hierarchy and a sense of being part of every step in the decision making. We're building a completely new platform and we're the only ones doing that.

Cons

Nothing really, great place to work at all around

Continue reading
  2. "Fab place to work"

Current Employee - Legal in London, England

I have been working at AppyWay full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fab, friendly place to work with a really great culture - the team are super friendly, and there's always a social event going on. The company's vision is really exciting, and the work towards getting there is both diverse and challenging - so you will certainly gain great experience you would not get in a large corporate.

Cons

Only that it is still a start-up, so whilst we have great benefits, they aren't on par with a large company. Nothing deal breaking.

Discover more reviews about AppyWay.