1. "It's a good place"

Current Employee - UI-UX Designer in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at AppyWay full-time for less than a year

Pros

Apart from new office, good hardware to work on and no issue with getting whatever you need to work they do have a strong vision and they know what they want to do. It's a really cool place to work, people are great and helpful, team is multicultural and embraces diversity. Also work-life balance is really encouraged so no work after hours!

Cons

I'd say there are normal, growing startup pains. Nothing major, nothing deal breaking.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Exciting, inventive and loads of energy"

Current Employee - Lead Developer in London, England

I have been working at AppyWay full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The ability to work on cutting edge technology. The team energy is great, people are compensated adequately. A lack of hierarchy and a sense of being part of every step in the decision making. We're building a completely new platform and we're the only ones doing that.

Cons

Nothing really, great place to work at all around

Continue reading
  2. "Fab place to work"

Current Employee - Legal in London, England

I have been working at AppyWay full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fab, friendly place to work with a really great culture - the team are super friendly, and there's always a social event going on. The company's vision is really exciting, and the work towards getting there is both diverse and challenging - so you will certainly gain great experience you would not get in a large corporate.

Cons

Only that it is still a start-up, so whilst we have great benefits, they aren't on par with a large company. Nothing deal breaking.

Discover more reviews about AppyWay.