1. "Fab place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Legal in London, England, England

I have been working at AppyWay full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fab, friendly place to work with a really great culture - the team are super friendly, and there's always a social event going on. The company's vision is really exciting, and the work towards getting there is both diverse and challenging - so you will certainly gain great experience you would not get in a large corporate.

Cons

Only that it is still a start-up, so whilst we have great benefits, they aren't on par with a large company. Nothing deal breaking.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company that gives lots of opportunities"

5.0

I worked at AppyWay full-time

Pros

Senior management trusts employees - there are rooms for people to grow their careers inc. switching teams where appropriate and employees are entrusted with responsibilities and autonomy to make sound decisions and things happen. Great collaborative culture between teams!

Cons

Due to startup nature, at times it felt like the company was reacting to events or issues rather than proactively identifying threats or new opportunities.

Continue reading
  2. "Fore front of innovation -UK Tech"

4.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Head of Mobility Solutions in London, England, England

I have been working at AppyWay full-time

Pros

Advanced thinking toward technologies in cities. New products empowering local authorities Exposure to the latest Gov tech thinking shaping our future cities.

Cons

Few to report SME life can be a fun and inspiring place to work but is always a challenging environment in the pursuit of growth. We love self motivated people going places.

Discover more reviews about AppyWay.