AppyWay - Fab place to work | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Fab place to work"

Current Employee - Legal in London, England

I have been working at AppyWay full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fab, friendly place to work with a really great culture - the team are super friendly, and there's always a social event going on. The company's vision is really exciting, and the work towards getting there is both diverse and challenging - so you will certainly gain great experience you would not get in a large corporate.

Cons

Only that it is still a start-up, so whilst we have great benefits, they aren't on par with a large company. Nothing deal breaking.

AppyWay2019-06-07

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Exciting, inventive and loads of energy"

Current Employee - Lead Developer in London, England

I have been working at AppyWay full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The ability to work on cutting edge technology. The team energy is great, people are compensated adequately. A lack of hierarchy and a sense of being part of every step in the decision making. We're building a completely new platform and we're the only ones doing that.

Cons

Nothing really, great place to work at all around

Continue reading
    AppyWay2019-09-03
  2. "Awesome."

Current Employee - Operations Associate in London, England

I have been working at AppyWay full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company culture is top notch. Expectations are clear; there is no micromanagement; we can get involved in pretty much anything we want. Good humour all around, a beer and wine fridge, and everyone is encouraged to not work beyond office hours. The company goals and status is shared openly - there is definitely a feeling of 'everyone's in it together'. What sets this company apart from many similar ones is the vision - 'Air Traffic Control' for cities is being built every day! There is a distinct lack of politics / sense of hierarchy - senior management treat the employees with respect and are very approachable.

Cons

There is a lot to do. Prioritisation can be challenging. If you want an 'easy' job, you'd be better off elsewhere. But if you like to roll your sleeves up, get stuck in, and actually achieve things, this isn't really a negative.

Continue reading
    AppyWay2019-06-07

Discover more reviews about AppyWay.