1. "Beware - management are inexperienced"

2.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at AppyWay full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some bright and caring people in the company, tight knit feel

Cons

AppyWay have been struggling with runway for over a year now and seem not to be able to handle cash flow well. I've been around to see a few "hire and fire" rounds of employees. And I've witnessed some borderline dodgey financial reporting techniques from senior management trying to look good on the books for investors. Itis now evident to me that senior leadership is lacking in experience. I am currently looking elsewhere and trying to find new work.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Exciting, inventive and loads of energy"

5.0
    Current Employee - Lead Developer in London, England

I have been working at AppyWay full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The ability to work on cutting edge technology. The team energy is great, people are compensated adequately. A lack of hierarchy and a sense of being part of every step in the decision making. We're building a completely new platform and we're the only ones doing that.

Cons

Nothing really, great place to work at all around

Continue reading
  2. "Fab place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Legal in London, England

I have been working at AppyWay full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fab, friendly place to work with a really great culture - the team are super friendly, and there's always a social event going on. The company's vision is really exciting, and the work towards getting there is both diverse and challenging - so you will certainly gain great experience you would not get in a large corporate.

Cons

Only that it is still a start-up, so whilst we have great benefits, they aren't on par with a large company. Nothing deal breaking.

Discover more reviews about AppyWay.