1. "Great company, flexibility, open communication"

5.0
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Redditch, England, England

I have been working at Arcus FM full-time for more than a year

Pros

Arcus are way ahead of their competitors in FM in terms of employee satisfaction, they develop from within, recruit from within, train and value their staff across the board. Robust processes to help people struggling and real concern for employee well-being (Mental Health First Aiders). Their benefits are industry standard. FM is a very unique industry and those coming from outside FM might find the environment different to what they are used to. It is fast paced and reactive, but the company have many processes in place to support.

Cons

IT infrastructure could be improved Back office processes are behind the size of the company due to fast growth but they are catching up.

Continue reading

Arcus FM Response

May 15, 2020Communications Officer

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it's great to hear that you feel like Arcus provides a good level of employee satisfaction. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and it's important to us that we continue to develop and support our colleagues during their career at Arcus. As a business, we are continuing to improve our IT equipment and resources all of the time to support the work in which we do. If you need any support with your IT equipment please speak with your line manager or the IT Team who will be happy to help.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company"

4.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

I have been working at Arcus FM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Being able to plan and execute your week how you like . Self reliant and recognised for going the we extra mile

Cons

Some processes s and procedures are not simple! In essence we make it hard for ourselves. The biggest blocker is the internal teams do not work as one team. This is disappointing

Continue reading

Arcus FM Response

March 16, 2021Communications Officer

Thank you for sharing your feedback, it's great to hear that you feel like you have the freedom to deliver your role and that you like the GEM scheme which recognises colleagues for going the extra mile. At Arcus we're always seeking continuous improvement, so if you feel changes could be made to processes, please discuss these with your line manager or the relevant manager in the business so we can take your feedback on board and work together to grow a great FM business, the envy of others.

2. "Good company to work with"

4.0
    Former Contractor - Consultant in London, England, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Arcus FM for more than a year

Pros

Management did not Micro-manage during my engagement

Cons

Not enough feed-back from management

Discover more reviews about Arcus FM.