Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

To become a great FM business, the envy of others!

Nov 18, 2020 - Field Service Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Infastructure, support, personal development and training, technical information and training, learning pathways, management support, supportive HSQE teams, supply chain systems, internal systems, IT systems and support, innovation, continuously improving services, fantastic communication throughout all areas of the business, great listeners, contact and availability of management team superb, very much a listening company and encourage interaction, freedom to deliver and empowered throughout your daily working life to deliver!

Cons

Throughout my time thus far? None!

Continue reading

Communications Officer

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It's fantastic to hear what a great experience you've had over the last eight years. Supporting our colleagues in their roles is important to us and ensuring our colleagues have the freedom to deliver each day is vital to our success. Thank you for your dedication and commitment, we look forward to what the next eight years bring!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Arcus FM

Aug 31, 2021 - Refrigeration Engineer in Southampton, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Job security Support Training Health and Safety Benefits

Cons

Overtime rate and no down time

Continue reading

Arcus FM Response

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It's wonderful to hear you've enjoyed the training, support and benefits here at Arcus FM. We'll take the advice on board and if you'd like to add detail at any point about policy changes you'd like to suggest, you can always reach the team at info@arcusfm.com

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Talk the Talk

Aug 21, 2021 - Team Leader Supervisor in Leeds, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good for training opportunities with there own training centre.

Cons

Not always the best at resolving problems.

Arcus FM Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback, it's great to hear the training is appreciated. We're sorry to hear you feel that problem solving is an area that needs improvement. So we can address this and better understand how to improve, please could you send us details of your concerns to info@arcusfm.com.

Discover more reviews about Arcus FM.