Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Jul 8, 2021 - Regional Facilities Manager in Redditch, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

People, Flexibility, Learning, Development, Colleagues

Cons

Aggressive outlook from some. No thanks

Arcus FM Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it's fantastic to hear that you find Arcus a great company to work for! Our vision and values are important to us and we continue to invest in our people to grow a great FM business, the envy of others.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Survey

Jul 28, 2021 - Case Cleaner in Ipswich, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've enjoyed every minute of working with arcus, the team and management have always been there when I've needed advice, I enjoy the work I'm currently doing and every job is different and a different challenge which I enjoy doing.

Cons

No downsides of working for arcus and no issues working for them I enjoy working for this company and the job i do

Continue reading

Arcus FM Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it's fantastic to hear that you're finding Arcus a great company to work for! Our vision and values are important to us and we continue to invest in our people to grow a great FM business, the envy of others.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee

All good

Jul 30, 2021 - Fleet Manager in Milton Keynes, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good development and great H&S approach

Cons

Lack of support for service functions

Arcus FM Response

Thanks for sharing your feedback, it's wonderful to hear that you liked the H&S approach and felt there were good opportunities for development. We can see you're a former employee, but if you'd like to discuss any actions you took to raise your concerns about a lack of support or how they were resolved, please email info@arcusfm.com.

Discover more reviews about Arcus FM.