Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Career Progression

Jun 6, 2022 - HSQE Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Arcus almost 11 years, in that time I have worked my way up from the bottom of the HSQE team to a leadership role. Within my time at Arcus, I have also completed many external and internal H&S and management qualifications and courses to assist with excelling in my career and the business, they have fully supported and invested in me. I have always had supportive and understanding line managers which is one of the reasons why after 11 years I am still here and happy within my role and the business.

Cons

Not sure there are any if I am honest. My experience on the whole has been positive and I have been invested in and supported

Arcus FM Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's fantastic to hear that you've been part of the Arcus family for almost 11 years and have benefited from careers progression, excellent training, incredible support and benefits. At Arcus, we believe that learning is a never-ending process that helps us become the best version of ourselves. We understand that every colleague giving it their all every day is critical to our long-term success. Training is one of our core pillars and we are committed to supporting our colleagues succeed in their roles. As a result, many of them have progressed within their specialisations, moved into management positions or moved across functions. We value a positive colleague experience, and we were pleased to see that in our recent Have Your Say colleague survey, perceptions of our colleagues' relationship with their manager had all increased significantly above industry benchmarks. Our vision and values are important to us, and we continue to invest in our people so we can provide outstanding FM services – technology led, people driven.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company to Work for

May 18, 2022 - Operations Project Development Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Arcus is a company that actually believes in its core values. Safety of it's staff is a priority, and all employees have the ability to make a difference

Cons

Arcus' growth is outpacing some of our internal policies, that need to be changed to adjust to the needs of a larger workforce

Arcus FM Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you find Arcus a great company to work for and been enjoying your time here with us. At Arcus, health and safety is one of the utmost priority and we do everything possible to ensure our processes protect this and that the right support is provided. We believe that learning is a never-ending process that helps us become the best version of ourselves. Our vision and values are important to us, and we continue to invest in our people so we can provide outstanding FM services – technology led, people driven. We are always open to constructive comments and we will take them on board as well as your concerns.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good company to work for

Aug 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent opportunities and encouragement to progress if that's what you want, no pressure if you don't

Cons

Too many irrelevant compulsory online courses

Arcus FM Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's wonderful to hear that you found us to be a great company to work for and appreciate our exceptional career opportunities. At Arcus, we believe that learning is a never-ending process that helps us become the best version of ourselves. We understand that every colleague giving it their all every day is critical to our long-term success. Training is one of our core pillars and we are committed to supporting our colleagues succeed in their roles. As a result, many of them have progressed within their specialisations, moved into management positions or moved across functions. We value a positive colleague experience, and we were pleased to see that in our recent Have Your Say colleague survey, perceptions of our colleagues' relationship with their manager had all increased significantly above industry benchmarks. Our vision and values are important to us, and we continue to invest in our people so we can provide outstanding FM services – technology led, people driven.

Discover more reviews about Arcus FM.