Arup - An independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants offering a broad range of services. | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "An independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants offering a broad range of services."

Current Employee - Associate Director in London, England

I have been working at Arup full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects both large and small scale in the built environment and across industry. With 90 offices in 35 countries our 10,000 staff offer a broad range of professional services and through its work they make a positive difference in the world. Arup’s independence, enabled by its employee ownership structure, fosters a distinctive culture and an intellectual independence that encourages collaborative working. This is reflected in everything Arup does, allowing development of meaningful ideas, helping shape agendas and delivering results that frequently surpass the expectations of clients. It also gives individuals the freedom to develop in a supportive and stimulating environment.

Cons

I haven't found many, but sometimes the competitive group structure can create boundaries between teams that need not exist.

Arup2019-08-05
  1. "Good"

Current Employee - Continuous Process Improvement Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Arup full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The Culture of the company

Cons

I really dont have any

Arup2020-01-10
  2. "We Shape a Better World"

Current Employee - Community Service Leader in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Arup full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Flat organizational structure. Brand new offices and great location in DTLA.

Cons

Business offering in SoCal is very focused on building engineering projects.

Arup2020-01-10

Discover more reviews about Arup.