1. "Healthcare assistant"

5.0
    Former Employee - Healthcare Assistant

Pros

Great team, good hospital, good

Cons

i cannot find a bad thing

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Friendly place to work!"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Clinical Researcher in London, England

I worked at Ashford & St. Peter's Hospitals NHS Trust|Ashford and St Peters Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great team members and I thought that management and senior colleagues were approachable and understanding. I also felt that my development was encouraged and supported. I have made life long friends working here!

Cons

Mandatory training was awkward to view and update (especially as someone who's role was both clinical and clerical). The trust uses lots of different IT systems which were not integrated or linked making them quite inefficient. Remote working wasn't easy as a lot of the IT systems were not accessible from home and the VPN often disconnected you during peak usage.

2. "good"

4.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - MLA in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Ashford & St. Peter's Hospitals NHS Trust|Ashford and St Peters Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust full-time for less than a year

Pros

nice enviroment to work in

Cons

not enough career progression imo

Discover more reviews about Ashford & St. Peter's Hospitals NHS Trust|Ashford and St Peters Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.