Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company Culture / Cares About Their Employees & Diversity & Inclusion

May 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Positive response to the pandemic. Leadership genuinely cares about employee wellbeing. Lots of corporate giving/great corp social responsibility support to community orgs. Happy to see large Diversity Equity & Inclusion initiatives and a strong dedicated team. Offer a 2-for-1 employee match for donations to charities. Leadership has been speaking out on important social justice issues. Employees are friendly and collaborative. True global presence. Business is doing well and plays in some exciting innovative spaces.

Cons

I've enjoyed my time at this company. Not many cons. Unclear what career progression looks like within the company, but I think they're working on that.

7 people found this review helpful

Assurant Response

Talent Acquisition Analyst

Thank you for your review. Assurant prides ourselves on our inclusive nature and culture. Assurant received, for the second consecutive year, a perfect score of 100 for 2020's Corporate Equality Index, an annual survey of the Human Rights Campaign Foundation. We will continue to support an inclusive environment that seeks, welcomes and leverages diversity to do our best work together. We focus on Diversity & Inclusion because we know companies with diverse teams and inclusive cultures are ultimately better places to work. We do encourage you to speak with your Manager and People Experience Partner about your career progression.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company

Oct 7, 2021 - Senior Research Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, ability to move up

Cons

I don’t have any cons.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Assurant Response

Thank you for your comments and the years you spent at Assurant! We are glad you enjoyed our competitive benefits, including pay and room for growth. We have made sure to share your feedback internally as well.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Oct 18, 2021 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Assurant is a great company overall and I have sincerely enjoyed working here.

Cons

Truthfully none come to mind. I work with a great team.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Assurant.