1. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Business Process Analyst in Norwich, England, England

I have been working at AstraZeneca full-time

Pros

The culture of the company is great, putting employees’ development at the heart of what they do.

Cons

None observed during my tenure.

AstraZeneca Response

October 13, 2020Human Resources

Thank you for the great review and your continued contribution to AstraZeneca .

1. "Good Company"

Former Contractor - Quality Specialist in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at AstraZeneca for less than a year

Pros

I worked at AstraZeneca as a contractor and the people were nice and helpful. The environment was clean and quiet.

Cons

“Tell All” way of working

Continue reading
  2. "Best place I have ever worked, so glad I am here"

Current Employee - Director in Gaithersburg, MD
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at AstraZeneca full-time for more than a year

Pros

People at AZ are the kindest of any place I have worked in my 20+ years experience. The pay is above average as is the company's annual award and LTI; they recognize the work employees put in. The location is MD is ideal as the cost of living is moderate compared to other cities on the East Coast and access to Baltimore, Washington and the shore are perfect. Management is not boxed in by process and willing to do what is needed. Career advancement is taken seriously, encouraged and can be seen.

Cons

While location is a plus it is almost somewhat of a small negative by some as there aren't many other "games in town". Management style is very friendly with fairly easy access to the highest levels but micromanagement trickles down from the top and can be a bit frustrating at time. The lack of sticking to process, while a positive, can also be a slight negative as roles/responsibilities/accountabilities can get quite confusing; sometimes it seems like too many cooks in the kitchen. Like all companies, AZ has its core principles that can seem cliché in the trenches but they take the heed to some key ones. People work very hard at AZ which can be draining, but it is recognized and rewarded.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about AstraZeneca.