Employee Review

Former Intern

Interesting experience

6 May 2021 - Graduate Student in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

really nice experience in AZ UK

Cons

There was nothing negative about my experience

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

AstraZeneca

14 Jun 2021 - Executive Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work. Competitive pay.

Cons

I really don’t have any negatives

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Bullying and Harassment

8 May 2021 - Material Handler in West Chester, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

None to speak of at all. It was literally the worst place I have ever been in my life.

Cons

This was easily the worst most disgusting, degrading, and miserable job I have ever had. I worked as a material handler in the “warehouse” and I can’t even begin to describe the levels of harassment and bullying from low level “managers”, “facilitators”, and supervisors. It was just incredible to see this happen and to experience it myself. Never in my life has someone talked to, harassed and bullied me in such a way as the horrible people at AstraZeneca did. You wouldn’t believe it. Stay away from AstraZeneca they have some serious problems with basic professionalism. They don’t follow the science and must hire people with low self esteem. The science has been out for years. Low paying worthless place. 90% of the unskilled labor positions are filled by people who “know someone”. These people are typically pathetic as they are unable to find employment on their own. This is a major flaw at AstraZeneca and has been proven (science) to contribute to strikingly high turnover rates and incompetence. This is why capable businesses don’t have “refer a friend/family”. Take it from me and don’t work here! Extremely high turnover rate, higher than the worst jobs in the area. Really bad people at every level, no morals or values just terrible people who you don’t want to know or associate with. Trust me! Avoid this company!

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about AstraZeneca.