Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to learn, develop and enjoy work!

29 Sep 2016 - SDR in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great team, all willing to go the extra mile for the good of others. Supportive, helpful and fun! - All areas of the company work closely together and communication between the areas of the business are great. - Good career prospects with loads of opportunities to grow as a rounded individual - this comes from being part of highly driven and well organised teams. - Excellent opportunity to extend your professional network, constantly meeting new people in an exciting sector.

Cons

- Office can sometimes be very quiet so still need to find the right balance between focused working and that business buzz - I think a new work space would help. - As everyone is very busy sometimes it can be hard to pin down managers, some are better than others at sticking to arranged times, this just needs to be replicated across everyone.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Unique place to work and learn

8 Jun 2021 - Software Engineer in Córdoba
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have a great product, driven by the experience of the founders. You'll get support from them and time to learn.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing company to work as a software engineer. Unique place to work in Spain.

13 May 2019 - Senior Software Developer in Madrid
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a software engineer with years of experience, I find Audiense an amazing place to work at. Growing as a software engineer it's easy in a place like this. The culture empathizes you to grow and learn TDD/DDD and many other software principles. The CTO has direct leadership over the engineering team and overall the team is very smart. The company does attract the best of the best, great perks and great culture.

Cons

I requested some improvements for my laptop - like a better HDD - and never got them.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Audiense.