Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Exciting company with huge potential

14 Nov 2016 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lovely bunch of people, who made me feel welcome straight away. Something I've learned from and tried to do to others who have joined since. With employees working in multiple different countries, a real effort is made to bring us together, despite the distance. There's regularly new opportunities and things to do. If you're smart and active, you can build up quite a repository of skills and experience. A CEO who truly cares about the people and company, but who is also smart enough to surround himself with people who are stronger in some areas than him and listens to their advice. Excellent business projections and product developments are in place for the next year, so there's many things on the horizon.

Cons

It's a company that's gone from start-up, to a more established business in a few short years. As a result, there's occasionally some internal teething problems during periods of growth as we change and adapt. Not necessarily something that's unique to this company, but it's where most issues have arisen from and where I see us facing challenges in the future.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Unique place to work and learn

8 Jun 2021 - Software Engineer in Córdoba
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have a great product, driven by the experience of the founders. You'll get support from them and time to learn.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing company to work as a software engineer. Unique place to work in Spain.

13 May 2019 - Senior Software Developer in Madrid
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a software engineer with years of experience, I find Audiense an amazing place to work at. Growing as a software engineer it's easy in a place like this. The culture empathizes you to grow and learn TDD/DDD and many other software principles. The CTO has direct leadership over the engineering team and overall the team is very smart. The company does attract the best of the best, great perks and great culture.

Cons

I requested some improvements for my laptop - like a better HDD - and never got them.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Audiense.