Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing company to work as a software engineer. Unique place to work in Spain.

13 May 2019 - Senior Software Developer in Madrid
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a software engineer with years of experience, I find Audiense an amazing place to work at. Growing as a software engineer it's easy in a place like this. The culture empathizes you to grow and learn TDD/DDD and many other software principles. The CTO has direct leadership over the engineering team and overall the team is very smart. The company does attract the best of the best, great perks and great culture.

Cons

I requested some improvements for my laptop - like a better HDD - and never got them.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Unique place to work and learn

8 Jun 2021 - Software Engineer in Córdoba
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have a great product, driven by the experience of the founders. You'll get support from them and time to learn.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

One of the best places I have ever worked

13 May 2019 - Frontend Engineer in Málaga
    Business Outlook

Pros

- A great educational culture. For me, the most important thing I was looking for was an investment in my engineering education, and that's happened on both a team/manager level and department-wide. - A great engineering culture, a healthy culture of feedback and discussion and people are really passionate about finding the right way forward that's the best for everyone. - A great culture overall. We had lots of great internal events as well. Also, I really felt like management cares about both the employees and customers. Management is constantly asking for feedback and acting upon it. - Best work-life balance - Opportunity to build cool stuff, working side by side with top-notch human beings.

Cons

The internal development environment has been really difficult to work within the past - lots of lost time and productivity.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Audiense.