"AF made me successful"

5.0
    Current Employee - Account Management in Reading, England

I have been working at Austin Fraser full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The culture, the work environment, the perks, the training and continuous support from managers and colleagues. There's so many things that are appealing about AF. If you want to build a successful career in recruitment, I can't imagine anywhere doing it better than AF.

Cons

Cons? AF will provide everything you need to succeed. If you find any cons, then AF just isn't for you.

Austin Fraser Response

Thanks for the feedback, its great knowing we're hitting the mark and you're loving life. Lets us know if there's anything we can do to make life even greater. Alice - Head of People & Culture

1. COVID-19

"Way To Handle COVID-19!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Central Services

I have been working at Austin Fraser full-time for more than a year

Pros

When the going gets tough, the tough get going, right? Well I'm really proud of all the decisions the Senior Leadership team has made during this unprecedented time. They have championed their people, improved employer branding, and maintained an excellent service level to our clients.

Cons

We had to furlough a few people and eliminate a very limited amount of positions which is never fun, however it was the right call at the time.

Continue reading
  2. "Manager"

2.0
    Former Employee - General Manager in Austin, IN

I worked at Austin Fraser full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Benefits hours salary manager location

Cons

Hours location salary location employees

Discover more reviews about Austin Fraser.