"Love this place"

5.0
    Current Employee - Director in London, England

I have been working at Austin Fraser full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

AF has provided me with an opportunity and platform to truly be myself and I'm lucky enough to have found an environment to excel in. I work with some of the best talent in the industry and genuinely feel like part of a family. We don't profess to be perfect at everything but we work really hard to create an environment for those that have the right values and work ethic to excel in and carve out a career. It's certainly not about working 12 hour days, although there is likely to be days that you may want to, but it's about ensuring we support individuals to work smartly and ensure they have the best tools available to help our customers identify the best and right talent for them. There are ups and downs in recruitment and it is a tough gig, which is why it isn't right for everyone. We have an extensive and thorough interview process but yes we have made mistakes, like all businesses, and have hired individuals that don't reflect our values or that can't work at our pace with our growth ambitions and they are not for us. Despite the odd, obscure and tainted comments on here we genuinely wish anyone who leaves us all the best for the future, evidently some may feel bitter that they didn't do themselves justice or demonstrate the right values....honesty is paramount for a successful career here. If you genuinely have the right family values and a sound work ethic to drive and shape your own career then come have a chat with us - you'll love it...... and it's a great laugh!

Cons

Weekends......;-) I love change and a challenge but that isn't for everyone.

Continue reading
  1. COVID-19

"Way To Handle COVID-19!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Central Services

I have been working at Austin Fraser full-time for more than a year

Pros

When the going gets tough, the tough get going, right? Well I'm really proud of all the decisions the Senior Leadership team has made during this unprecedented time. They have championed their people, improved employer branding, and maintained an excellent service level to our clients.

Cons

We had to furlough a few people and eliminate a very limited amount of positions which is never fun, however it was the right call at the time.

Continue reading
  2. "Manager"

2.0
    Former Employee - General Manager in Austin, IN

I worked at Austin Fraser full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Benefits hours salary manager location

Cons

Hours location salary location employees

Discover more reviews about Austin Fraser.