"Loved it!"

5.0
    Former Employee - Finance in Reading, England

I worked at Austin Fraser full-time for more than a year

Pros

I loved every minute. The people are dedicated to living and breathing the company values and although like any growing business there are challenges the management go out of their way to look after you and make sure you are on the journey.

Cons

The business has grown really quickly and this can be challenging but i'd rather have been in a business going somewhere then static.

Continue reading
  1. COVID-19

"Way To Handle COVID-19!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Central Services

I have been working at Austin Fraser full-time for more than a year

Pros

When the going gets tough, the tough get going, right? Well I'm really proud of all the decisions the Senior Leadership team has made during this unprecedented time. They have championed their people, improved employer branding, and maintained an excellent service level to our clients.

Cons

We had to furlough a few people and eliminate a very limited amount of positions which is never fun, however it was the right call at the time.

Continue reading
  2. "Decent place (if you enjoy recruiting)"

2.0
    Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Austin, TX

I worked at Austin Fraser full-time for less than a year

Pros

Incredible office space, views of downtown Austin are hard to beat, incentives are great, international travel and PTO is top notch.

Cons

The work. If you don’t enjoy the agency life and the grind of being part of a third party company- it will be a very depressing experience.

Discover more reviews about Austin Fraser.