Austin Fraser - .Net Core | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. ".Net Core"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Austin Fraser full-time

Pros

Great place to work and good progression

Cons

Only getting better, exciting place

Austin Fraser2019-11-06

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Loved it!"

Former Employee - Finance in Reading, England

I worked at Austin Fraser full-time for more than a year

Pros

I loved every minute. The people are dedicated to living and breathing the company values and although like any growing business there are challenges the management go out of their way to look after you and make sure you are on the journey.

Cons

The business has grown really quickly and this can be challenging but i'd rather have been in a business going somewhere then static.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Austin Fraser2019-10-15

"A Real Review"

Former Employee - Principal Consultant in Reading, England

I worked at Austin Fraser full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I spent 6 and a bit years at AF and they were some of the best years of my life. The reason I loved it so much was the environment, there is a great bunch of people who are always there to work hard alongside, but also make you crack up laughing - which is so important. A few highlights for me was how Austin Fraser celebrates everyone’s success, when you do a deal or are promoted you are made a big fuss of by the... entire office and is a huge boost in confidence. For me AF took me in as a boy and I came out a man, I learnt basic but invaluable things like how to communicate effectively within business and how to consult with people not just sell. I’ve seen AF getting a little bit of heat on Glassdoor from bitter/jealous ex-employees with too much time on their hands which actually pains me to see because it’s simply not true. They are one of the most flexible businesses you can get. For example, a couple of guys had really bad back problems and AF paid them in full, the entire time they were off. They let you work 8-4, they give you so much time off for maternity/paternity/bereavement, they pay the highest basics, they look after people’s mental health and do actually care about it there is plenty of people on hand to chat to even an EAP system on hand. Bullying/sexism/drugs in the workplace… it doesn’t happen, I was there for 6.5 years and it just doesn’t happen. AF, keep doing what you’re doing, you've become so successful you’ve got some haters - it’s natural… take it as a compliment! The two founders are brilliant, Pete has taken more of a leading role this year and is someone who inspires people daily - he is always there to chat to, banter with or ask advice. Pete inspired me so much that I am going to create the same opportunity and go on the same journey he has.

Cons

No company is perfect. AF will be the first people to admit, they don't always get it right but 9 times out of 10 they get it bang on.

Advice to Management

Jacob, Mark, Sim, Chapman, Hobday, Charles, Nick, Pedro - keep going!

Austin Fraser2019-09-27

Discover more reviews about Austin Fraser.