Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

6 Months in...

Mar 22, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A fantastic brand and the opportunity to work alongside some of the most talented people I have ever come across. Working for Auto Trader, you feel part of something special from day one. I feel lucky to have found this business. The pace is crazy and every day is different but boring, it ain't. There is lots of opportunity to develop and a brilliantly supportive environment to grow in. It's refreshing to be in an environment where you very quickly grow to trust the leadership team and their decisions.

Cons

There aren't any. The pace takes some getting used to but it's only a 'con' if you're not up for the challenge.

Resourcing Partner

Thank you for your review, it sounds like "you're up for the challenge" when it comes to the pace! It's going to be another busy and exciting year, which I'm sure you'll enjoy.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome, innovative and passionate!

Mar 22, 2018 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you love working in a busy and thriving business then Auto Trader is definitely these. The company constantly is looking for new ways to move forward and understand the market we are in. Doing this has allowed them to review themselves constantly to ensure they are working to lead this industry! They have great offices, people, help, training and values. The one thing I like to do is collaborate and share. The feedback I get is critical but given in an immense way all of the time.

Cons

Not really any cons so far. It's hard to find any.

Continue reading

Head of People & Culture

Thank you for review. We keep thriving, finding new ways to move forward and make a difference to our industries and it is all down to our people. Good to hear that you are receiving continuous feedback, a great way for us to keep evolving. Hope you keep enjoying your experience at Auto Trader for years to come.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

A truly digital business.... it's like working for Google... but for Cars.

Sep 18, 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been truly blessed to have the chance to work for Auto Trader. It's an amazing business with an ever improving and evolving culture and a great future. Values win over skills and being a great fit has enabled me to go on the journey and learn so much along the way. Truly proud to be part of the current successes. Hope it stays this way for many years to come! :)

Cons

It's a fast paced environment with high expectations from everyone. We operate a flat structure, so pressure to deliver world class results comes as much from your colleagues as the leadership team. This has been great for me.... but it wouldn't be for everyone. If you want to be a shrinking violet and sit in the corner, i'd stay well clear.

Continue reading

Head of Resourcing

Thank you for your review. Values do win over skills and will hopefully help us keep up with our successes. The pace can be fast at times but we do welcome all kinds of people at Auto Trader. We will pass your advice to our Operational Leadership team.

Discover more reviews about Auto Trader UK.