Auto Trader UK - An amazing company to work for! | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "An amazing company to work for!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Manchester City Centre, England

I have been working at Auto Trader UK full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The team are a pleasure to work with. Management and OLT listen to their staff. The company looks after their staff and offers great benefits

Cons

Systems are sometimes not the easiest to work with.

Advice to Management

To ensure that communication between different departments is regular.

Auto Trader UK2019-08-10
  1. "Awesome, innovative and passionate!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Remote, OR

I have been working at Auto Trader UK full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you love working in a busy and thriving business then Auto Trader is definitely these. The company constantly is looking for new ways to move forward and understand the market we are in. Doing this has allowed them to review themselves constantly to ensure they are working to lead this industry! They have great offices, people, help, training and values. The one thing I like to do is collaborate and share. The... feedback I get is critical but given in an immense way all of the time.

Cons

Not really any cons so far. It's hard to find any.

Advice to Management

No advice.

Auto Trader UK2018-03-22
  2. "A truly digital business.... it's like working for Google... but for Cars."

in Remote, OR

I have been working at Auto Trader UK

Pros

I've been truly blessed to have the chance to work for Auto Trader. It's an amazing business with an ever improving and evolving culture and a great future. Values win over skills and being a great fit has enabled me to go on the journey and learn so much along the way. Truly proud to be part of the current successes. Hope it stays this way for many years to come! :)

Cons

It's a fast paced environment with high expectations from everyone. We operate a flat structure, so pressure to deliver world class results comes as much from your colleagues as the leadership team. This has been great for me.... but it wouldn't be for everyone. If you want to be a shrinking violet and sit in the corner, i'd stay well clear.

Advice to Management

Keep doing exactly what you are doing, this business is unrecognisable from the company i joined in 2011. Trevor and team alongside the best people who have stayed the course from the old guard have come together in a great blend of innovation, experience and expertise. Stay agile... but don't change too much! :)

Auto Trader UK2015-09-18

Discover more reviews about Auto Trader UK.