Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fabulous!

20 Dec 2019 - Account Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Company has a great 'family' atmosphere and there is always someone there to help if you have any questions - including the Directors! There is always a supply of fresh (free) fruit and the Company genuinely cares about their employees physical and mental health. It's a fast paced environment and always busy, but it's never dull.

Cons

None that come to mind

Continue reading

HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to review Autoweb Design. We love to hear our team are happy as our people are important to us. We aim to offer lots of fantastic well being benefits, free fruit and being part of our Autoweb community are just a few things our team enjoy!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Web Developer/Designer at Autoweb

10 Mar 2021 - Web Designer in Selby, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Autoweb is a fun place to work with a friendly family feel. The open plan office has a great location in the town and is light and modern with good facilities. The management team care about all the employees with regular activities organised for team building and socialising as well as gifts and prizes on occasions. The company is actively looking at developing the team members with web development training and promotion opportunities as well as regular appraisals. The covid restrictions have meant that many of us are now working remotely but thanks to good communication I still feel part of the team.

Cons

It can be quite a long commute for people living outside of Selby, however working from home has helped.

HR Manager

Thanks for a fantastic review! We're focused on our Core Values, they're at the heart of everything we do for our team so its great you've recognised this. During the Covid restrictions we've all pulled together, quickly adapting to new working practices and rising to any challenge.. we truly have a fantastic team at Autoweb Design!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

An enjoyable place to work!

18 Feb 2021 - Front End Web Developer in Selby, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Autoweb Design has a great work environment; the open plan office is very modern and combined with a team full of friendly people, it makes the office a relaxing and enjoyable place to work. There is excellent support and training; I started as a trainee and soon progressed to be a confident web designer, I am now a front-end developer and I am still continuing to develop my skills with the help and support from my team. I have been really impressed at how the company has dealt with the current COVID-19 situation, I have been working from home for nearly 1 year and I still feel like I have the same support as I got in the office. They have even sent us unexpected gifts through the post which really help cheer you up in these uncertain times 😊

Cons

I'm struggling to think of any!

HR Manager

What a great review - thank you! We work hard to ensure our culture is inclusive, and that our teams feel valued and listened to. We know we have the best people who are passionate about what they do !

Discover more reviews about Autoweb Design.