Employee Review

Current Employee

Web Developer/Designer at Autoweb

10 Mar 2021 - Web Designer in Selby, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Autoweb is a fun place to work with a friendly family feel. The open plan office has a great location in the town and is light and modern with good facilities. The management team care about all the employees with regular activities organised for team building and socialising as well as gifts and prizes on occasions. The company is actively looking at developing the team members with web development training and promotion opportunities as well as regular appraisals. The covid restrictions have meant that many of us are now working remotely but thanks to good communication I still feel part of the team.

Cons

It can be quite a long commute for people living outside of Selby, however working from home has helped.

HR Manager

Thanks for a fantastic review! We're focused on our Core Values, they're at the heart of everything we do for our team so its great you've recognised this. During the Covid restrictions we've all pulled together, quickly adapting to new working practices and rising to any challenge.. we truly have a fantastic team at Autoweb Design!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

An enjoyable place to work!

18 Feb 2021 - Front End Web Developer in Selby, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Autoweb Design has a great work environment; the open plan office is very modern and combined with a team full of friendly people, it makes the office a relaxing and enjoyable place to work. There is excellent support and training; I started as a trainee and soon progressed to be a confident web designer, I am now a front-end developer and I am still continuing to develop my skills with the help and support from my team. I have been really impressed at how the company has dealt with the current COVID-19 situation, I have been working from home for nearly 1 year and I still feel like I have the same support as I got in the office. They have even sent us unexpected gifts through the post which really help cheer you up in these uncertain times 😊

Cons

I'm struggling to think of any!

HR Manager

What a great review - thank you! We work hard to ensure our culture is inclusive, and that our teams feel valued and listened to. We know we have the best people who are passionate about what they do !

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company with really nice people!

4 Jan 2021 - Web Designer in Selby, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Started working at Autoweb as a junior Web Designer, I've progressed quickly due to a great team and training provided by the company. Future developments are really exciting and will bring a lot of new opportunities in the company. Throughout the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic Autoweb is amazing, showing great support and truly care about the well-being of staff. Financial and mental health support was provided by the company. Perks: Free Gym Membership Flexible working times Working From Home Pension Contributions Great Parties! (Christmas, Anniversaries, etc)

Cons

none I can think of

HR Manager

Thank you for a great review, and we agree that Autoweb Design is a fantastic place to work! Our aim is to ensure our team feel valued, and listened to and we continually review our team benefits to ensure we offer a great package which is beneficial to all, but remains competitive. We truly believe we have the best team, with lots of passionate people... so if you enjoy the buzz of a busy company, check out our website to see for yourself what a great place Autoweb Design is!

Discover more reviews about Autoweb Design.