1. "Experience"

5.0
    Former Employee - Marketing Executive

I worked at Avis Budget Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

It’s a great place to work.

Cons

No cons from my time there.

1. "Test"

5.0
    Current Employee - Software QA Tester

I have been working at Avis Budget Group part-time

Pros

Good company and environment to work

Cons

No negative environment to work

2. "Do your due diligence"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Operations Manager

I worked at Avis Budget Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company car, gas and insurance. Ability to purchase company stock at a small discount.

Cons

Due to ridiculous union rules the corporate office allows to exist at locations, unless you are a District Manager or Senior Airport Manager, the management team is expected to do the work of all the hourly employees (rent cars, clean cars, reconcile the system to ensure cars are showing up in spots, checking in cars, etc.) when the staff doesn't carry their own weight. This provides very little time to do actual managerial work and the company knows it. Because of this, after you complete your management training curriculum where you are an hourly waged employee working 40 hours a week (because the company doesn't want to pay for overtime), when you convert to a salaried manager position, the expectation is a minimum 10 hour day. It is not written anywhere but is verbally stated a lot AFTER you have already started working. Work life balance is one star because after working a minimum 10 hour day, you don't have the energy for anything else.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Avis Budget Group.