Cover image for Aviva

Aviva

Engaged Employer

Aviva

Add a Review

Lots of positives but poor compensation - Senior Project Manager Aviva Employee Review

1. 3.0
      25 Oct 2023
      Senior Project Manager
      Current Employee, less than 1 year
      Norwich, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots going on extracurricular wise. Wide range of benefits and discounts Outstanding maternity/paternity Good pension Mature change governance. Reasonably well resourced teams. Work life balance reasonable. Not a toxic environment - a lot of good people. Opportunity to move sideways within

Cons

Pays below market rate. Won't explain why. No realistic way to increase pay to a fair amount without leaving company due to salary reviews where you can only get paltry increases while penalising your peers. Lots of people leave. Very poorly resourced business teams make change very hard.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
        15 Aug 2023
        Motor Analyst
        Former Employee
        Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing place full of opportunity

Cons

Nothing considered to be negative, was a great place to be

1. 4.0
          17 Aug 2023
          Legal Assistant
          Current Employee
          Chicago, IL
          Business Outlook

Pros

People are professional and friendly

Cons

Small office and commute is

Discover more reviews about Aviva.

Want the inside scoop on your own company?

Join your Company Bowl™ for anonymous work chats.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Analytical Chemist

Do you experience that how long the hiring process would take at Thermo Fisher? I got my second interview with hiring manager at the beginning of November but I haven’t heard nothing from them. When I’ve emailed them to check in they just said that the process would be slow, no time frame. I would be able to get an offer soon from other company but work as contractor. Should I wait for Thermo Fisher?

7 Comments

KPMG

Booz Allen Hamilton Recently applied and I've been referred for an interview! Any tips on interviewing with Booz Allen? And if I am being asked to complete clearance and background upfront, is this a good indicator for being hired?

3 Comments

Alex L.

Applied for a job a few weeks back, got a call from HR yesterday morning about an interview next week. She mentioned she'd shoot me an email with all the interview details, but so far, my inbox is empty. Assuming I'll hear from her early next week, is it normal for them to expect me to show up for an in-person interview on short notice, like couple days?

3 Comments