1. COVID-19

"Everyone is an Awinner at Awin!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Integration Analyst in London, England, England

I have been working at Awin full-time for more than a year

Pros

A vibrant and upcoming company to work for with a dynamic and youthful workforce everyone is passionate in what they do offering a community value to all employees. The company offers an excellent work-life balance and always puts the employee first and ensuring you remain happy while working. Excellent work perks and great working conditions (from a new refurbished office to working from home) Each day offers new and exciting opportunities making each day incredible enjoyable. Awin is a fantastic place to work and I look forward to my future development within the business!

Cons

Would love to have seen the return of Aspen Summer Event to see employees from across the globe however the frequent local Summer and Winter parties do make up for this. More recognition for contributions towards the business would be nice in regards to rewards/bonuses as this can be phased in and out. Overall no negative cons towards the business.

Continue reading
  1. COVID-19

"Great culture and benefits"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Awin full-time for more than a year

Pros

4 day work week at full-time salary Excellent benefits Company is well-organized and sets measurable goals Friendly and supportive work environment They’ve been extremely responsible and communicative regarding COVID precautions

Cons

It can be difficult to coordinate with global teammates

2. "Horrible Working Conditions"

1.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Baltimore, MD
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Awin full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You can work from home

Cons

If I could give 0 stars I would. There are so many downsides of working for this company. The Account Managers and Account Executives are overworked and not properly compensated especially when compared to competitors. They do not promote employees so there is no real room for growth. The company pretends to be diverse but you can tell not many of the employees there do not know how to conduct themselves with African Americans. They only hire African Americans when they fire them. They do not promote African Americans and pay them less than the other employees. The managers treat people of color disrespectfully. There is only one person in HR and she does not know how to do her job and if you report anything to HR nothing is done of course. There is a rude culture here where questions are answered in a way to be rude and disrespectful. They try to hire people fresh out of college, offer them a low salary and overwork them. I still work here but I am looking elsewhere.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Awin.