BAE Systems Applied Intelligence - A Line Manager and Leadership Team that Walks the Talk | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "A Line Manager and Leadership Team that Walks the Talk"

Current Employee - Senior Presales Consultant in Melbourne

I have been working at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence full-time for less than a year

Pros

The APAC Pre-sales team are awesome to work with. A great team of really smart people with diverse and interesting backgrounds all coming together to add real value in their own way.

Cons

Tough to get consistent clarity and deliver to customers what they need. Short staffed in Services and Delivery and sometimes a Sales Force that lives to divide and conquer in order to hurry up and wait. Its not efficient and causes rifts. The Melbourne Office is OLD, DRAB, TIRED, DIRTY and completely at odds with an environment that you want to get up to every day. It really is sad and in my onion embarrassing to bring clients in to the foyer. NEEDS ATTENTION

Advice to Management

Really promote flexible work life balance and truly support it. We are a world leading solution provider and yet we still expect people to be tied to their desks. Thankfully I have a Manager that walks this talk and allows me that freedom but many others aren't. Give Sales Teams mandatory extensive best in class Sales Training that aligns with BAE strategies and includes product summary training. Arm them with the tools that will make them more than just Sales People but true account PARTNERS -

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence2019-06-03

"Working for BAE"

Current Employee - National Channel Account Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Company has good solutions overall.

Cons

Working for a defense contractor can be tough.

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence2017-11-02
  2. "Good place to work"

Former Employee - Senior Sales Executive in New York, NY

I worked at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence full-time for more than a year

Pros

Opportunity to learn new things and take on new challenges

Cons

Working remotely limits being part of the team

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence2019-07-11

Discover more reviews about BAE Systems Applied Intelligence.