1. "Account Manager"

4.0

I have been working at BPS World full-time

Pros

Great camaraderie and people in the business, strong and well-considered core values that form part of everyday life in the company.

Cons

Sometimes try to do too much too quickly

Continue reading
    BPS World2017-05-08

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Business Development"

5.0

I have been working at BPS World full-time

Pros

Growth & learning potential, enjoyable culture

Cons

Not being able to work from home more

BPS World2018-08-31

BPS World Response

August 31, 2018Digital Marketing Executive

Thank you for your review! :) So glad you're enjoying the culture at BPS World. We take all constructive feedback on board - I'll pass your comment regarding working from home to the senior leadership team.

2. "BPS World"

2.0
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at BPS World full-time for less than a year

Pros

Alot of training programs in place to help expand knowledge professionally

Cons

Favoritism of certain employees. Lack of accountability and expectations with higher level employees. No growth and no new business; nor is there a solid plan in place to change this.

BPS World2019-04-26

BPS World Response

April 30, 2019People and Culture Executive

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we value your feedback and we’ve taken positive action. Communication and high levels of employee engagement have been the cornerstones of our success but we acknowledge that our recent performance in this area has dipped. However, to address yours, and any other employee concerns, we’ve recently outlined the success of our new sales and marketing strategy and the new business growth it’s created. We hope this helped to put your mind at ease about the positive direction the business is taking but if you’d like to know more please feel free to reach out. We also have a management training programme in place and any feedback on this or how your expectations of managers are being met would be greatly welcomed – we are always looking for ways to improve our learning and development. If you have any further concerns please contact the People and Culture team who are committed to supporting your journey with BPS World or contact our CEO Simon Conington who has an “open door” policy and will be very happy to speak to you about future plans for the organisation.

Discover more reviews about BPS World.