1. "Business Development"

5.0

I have been working at BPS World full-time

Pros

Growth & learning potential, enjoyable culture

Cons

Not being able to work from home more

BPS World2018-08-31

August 31, 2018Digital Marketing Executive

Thank you for your review! :) So glad you're enjoying the culture at BPS World. We take all constructive feedback on board - I'll pass your comment regarding working from home to the senior leadership team.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Team Work Redefined"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at BPS World full-time

Pros

Excellent community working environment, very team oriented company, its all about the greater good of the company, and how we achieve goals as a team. Even though its a small office based out of Boca you feel like you are a part of the bigger picture because you have constant involvement with people in the UK.

Cons

So far there is nothing negative that I can say here.

Continue reading
    BPS World2018-05-23

April 30, 2019People and Culture Executive

Thanks for taking the time to submit a review! It's great to hear you feel part of the team as we pride ourselves on maintaining high levels of engagement across our global offices.

2. "BPS World"

2.0
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at BPS World full-time for less than a year

Pros

Alot of training programs in place to help expand knowledge professionally

Cons

Favoritism of certain employees. Lack of accountability and expectations with higher level employees. No growth and no new business; nor is there a solid plan in place to change this.

BPS World2019-04-26

April 30, 2019People and Culture Executive

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we value your feedback and we’ve taken positive action. Communication and high levels of employee engagement have been the cornerstones of our success but we acknowledge that our recent performance in this area has dipped. However, to address yours, and any other employee concerns, we’ve recently outlined the success of our new sales and marketing strategy and the new business growth it’s created. We hope this helped to put your mind at ease about the positive direction the business is taking but if you’d like to know more please feel free to reach out. We also have a management training programme in place and any feedback on this or how your expectations of managers are being met would be greatly welcomed – we are always looking for ways to improve our learning and development. If you have any further concerns please contact the People and Culture team who are committed to supporting your journey with BPS World or contact our CEO Simon Conington who has an “open door” policy and will be very happy to speak to you about future plans for the organisation.

Discover more reviews about BPS World.