BPS World - Progressive and recognised as a Top 100 Employer | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Progressive and recognised as a Top 100 Employer"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England

I have been working at BPS World full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great environment Modern kit Team spirit is positive Diverse international client base Business is growing Plan in place for the immediate and long term development of the company both in the UK and internationally Proactively tackling non-performance and this has had a positive effect on the business

Cons

None that I can think of

BPS World2019-05-02

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Business Development"

I have been working at BPS World full-time

Pros

Growth & learning potential, enjoyable culture

Cons

Not being able to work from home more

BPS World2018-08-31

BPS World Response

August 31, 2018Digital Marketing Executive

Thank you for your review! :) So glad you're enjoying the culture at BPS World. We take all constructive feedback on board - I'll pass your comment regarding working from home to the senior leadership team.

Continue reading
  2. "BPS World"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at BPS World full-time for less than a year

Pros

Alot of training programs in place to help expand knowledge professionally

Cons

Favoritism of certain employees. Lack of accountability and expectations with higher level employees. No growth and no new business; nor is there a solid plan in place to change this.

BPS World2019-04-26

BPS World Response

April 30, 2019People and Culture Executive

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we value your feedback and we’ve taken positive action. Communication and high levels of employee engagement have been the cornerstones of our success but we acknowledge that our recent performance in this area has dipped. However, to address yours, and any other employee concerns, we’ve recently outlined the success of our new sales and marketing strategy and the new business growth it’s created. We hope this helped to put your mind at ease about the positive direction the business is taking but if you’d like to know more please feel free to reach out. We also have a management training programme in place and any feedback on this or how your expectations of managers are being met would be greatly welcomed – we are always looking for ways to improve our learning and development. If you have any further concerns please contact the People and Culture team who are committed to supporting your journey with BPS World or contact our CEO Simon Conington who has an “open door” policy and will be very happy to speak to you about future plans for the organisation.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about BPS World.