Employee Review

Former Employee

Great team, great product

Apr 18, 2021 - Customer Service
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun and cooperative environment, easy to sell (and eat) product.

Cons

Not many perks for part time staff, pay is a little low for the living costs of the area

BReD Response

CEO

Thank you for the feedback. We strive to provide an environment where our employees have a voice. Where their working day is as enjoyable with us as it is when they leave to go to home. We offer a large range of benefits for our employees and we are constantly reviewing our salaries and benefits, so that we can attract as well as retain our best people.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Friendly, Inclusive, Fair, and Pays Well

Jun 1, 2021 - Dishwasher in Whistler, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pays extremely well, Base pay is around minimum wage but with tips included you make great money Hours are great, being able to have evenings off. Felt included from day 1, and expectations were clearly communicated and assisted day to day. Management/Owners work each open day, and are great to work with. Fully Vegan/Plant Based, environmental values are great.

Cons

Can't think of a reason to not work here.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

great place to work

May 7, 2021 - Barista in Whistler, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have learnt a lot from working with Ed and Natasha, they are extremely hard working and are committed to providing the best products and service. They are making delicious vegan food accessible for everyone and they support other sustainable local, businesses. It's a great community. Getting to know regular customers was also a highlight of this job! They offer awesome work perks and are creative with staff events!

Cons

I personally wouldn't see this as a con but the standards at BReD are very high and they expect hard work in return for some great perks to the job. If you are committed to supporting a small vegan business and showing up for your team then you will enjoy working to high standards and supporting them.

Continue reading

BReD Response

CEO

Thank you for your positive review of our high standards. It is important that our staff share our mission, vision and values of making vegan food accessible to everyone. When we’re all on the same page, the work is very rewarding and morale is high. We hope to attract more conscious and ethically-minded talent like you.

Discover more reviews about BReD.