1. "Very considerate company to work for."

5.0
    Current Employee - Temporary Support Staff in Bath, England

I have been working at BS Social Care part-time

Pros

Lots of hours available Lots of choice in shifts available, totally flexible lots of different areas of Health care and social care to work in Let me remain in one particular home over time, enabling me to establish relationships with service users. Very accommodating to the fact I don't have a car and allow me to work very locally Great rate of holiday pay accrued as you work Always remain loyal to my hours of availability

Cons

The way in which you are called sometimes can be frustrating, I would prefer to book shifts online or via an app, but that is just my preference.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Friendly and responsive staff team"

5.0
    Former Employee - Support Worker in Bristol, England

I worked at BS Social Care full-time for more than a year

Pros

Competitive pay Staff are friendly and take an interest in you and try to match you up to the type of shifts you want Quick to resolve issues when they arise Good variety of work available

Cons

Some of the shifts are last minute so you can't always plan your work well in advance

Continue reading

BS Social Care Response

July 1, 2020Operations Director, Brook Street

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I hope your positive expeirience carries on with us in the future. I will pass on the feedback of how last-minute shifts can cause issues with planning work ahead of time to management. I wish you the best in whatever you are currently doing!

2. "Once was a good company, but having second thoughts."

Current Employee - Support Worker in Runcorn, England

I have been working at BS Social Care part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible shifts, always paid on time.

Cons

Been working for BS for a couple of years now and have been reasonable ok through the past years with work with me picking up a lot of shifts with a certain company. But now the company has taken on more staff and my shifts are none existant. Bs (Liverpool branch) is aware of this and just say "we'll find you something else" and that's the last you hear from them. They dont seem to care or look after the good workers anymore and the training seems none existant.

Continue reading

BS Social Care Response

July 1, 2020Operations Director, Brook Street

Hi there. Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry that your recent experience hasn't met your expectations. Our priority is making sure our talent is looked after and accommodated with work which matches their requirements. I will pass this feedback on to the management team to review so they can take actions to ensure this doesn't happen in the Liverpool (or any other) branch again. All the best.

Discover more reviews about BS Social Care.